Sunday, November 05, 2006

Gears of War Cinematic Video (Mad World)

This is my new favorite commercial!! I saw it for the first time a couple of days ago, and about died. I LOVE this song!! This song here is sung by Michael Andrews, who BTW sounds so much like Michael Stipes that I had to go google it just to make sure. This version of the song is from the Donnie Darko Movie Soundtrack. Tears For Fears wrote the original version of this song, but I like the Michael Andrews version better!! Its soo mellow... so... AWESOME!
Jefe loves LOVEs this commercial, and wants the game. I married a person who loves video games, and that is o.k. with me. Its fun to watch Jefe and the Things get all excited over video games. Thing 2 has convinced Thing 3 that the funnest thing in all the world to do is watch him play xbox.
I wonder how much an xbox 360 would be, and further if anyone here would want one for Christmas... Care to comment?


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes