Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Thing 3 came to me and said: "Mama, are my hairs here too long?" pointing to her bangs. "Yeah, they are. We need to get them cut."
I thought nothing more of the conversation until she came back and said: "Mama, are they too long now?"
GASP!
Yes she did.
She cut her hair.
She handed me this HUGE pile of hair.
Oh.
My.
Gosh!
Where did you cut your hair? She took one look at my face, and burst into tears. I had crushed her. Here she thought she was being so helpful by cutting her hair! Jeeze Mom!
I could never figure out where exactly she cut it... There isn't a huge spot missing. She must have cut it clear up to her scalp!
So, we promptly went and had Grandma cut her bangs.
She looks Fabulous!
I thought nothing more of the conversation until she came back and said: "Mama, are they too long now?"
GASP!
Yes she did.
She cut her hair.
She handed me this HUGE pile of hair.
Oh.
My.
Gosh!
Where did you cut your hair? She took one look at my face, and burst into tears. I had crushed her. Here she thought she was being so helpful by cutting her hair! Jeeze Mom!
I could never figure out where exactly she cut it... There isn't a huge spot missing. She must have cut it clear up to her scalp!
So, we promptly went and had Grandma cut her bangs.
She looks Fabulous!

















