Sunday, January 28, 2007
I finished the 4th, and what I hope is the last in the Traveling Pants series. I loved the first 3 books, but this one I was a little disappointed with. She clearly didn't know what to do with the series, or story line. There was a lot of unnecessary sex and the plot, in the end, did not resolve itself. However, I had started this adventure of the pants, so I finished it. If you have read the other 3 books, then you MUST finish the series... and thank the stars above that there will be no more books. Don't get me wrong. It was a quick easy read... but I find it extremely disturbing that this series target age was 12-18 year olds. I found the content of this last book to be very inappropriate for young girls. It was an adult book, with adult themes. Oh well.
Live and learn.

















