Friday, January 12, 2007


It's cold today. Cold and Icy. I can see the sun trying to peek through all the clouds. Its there, faintly. I don't do cold. I spend all winter trying to get warm. When we lived in Illinois, it was much worse. The only time I really was warm was in the shower in the morning, and in my car. I used to bundle the kids up in the car, and go for drives, just so that I could get warm. Now, I just jack the heat up, and turn on the fireplace. Seeing all the gray and just the faint hint of sun makes me long for summer. I want a warm place that I can kick my feet up, relax and just stare into oblivion not thinking about anything in particular... just vegging. Doesn't that sound inviting?
Maybe someplace like this...


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes