Bucket Filler

Tuesday, December 07, 2010


Every year I get the grand idea that I am going to make our Christmas cards. From scratch. I have visions of beautiful papers dancing in my head with amazing photos of my children on the front.

Then the season takes over, I get overwhelmed and my amazing homemade Christmas card idea tanks. Every single year. I think I can count on 1 hand the amount of times I have sent out Christmas cards. For Reals.

This year, however, I finally surrendered. I will not stress myself out to the max trying to have the coolest Christmas card on the block. I found my favorite photo of my kids and uploaded it to Wal-mart. They have this handy-dandy create a Christmas card program, and man! It's slick! They won't be award worthy, but this year they are done.

Today, if you have your cards, sit down and address them. 
If you don't have them, take 5 minutes and create one at Wal-mart --or if your a Wal-mart hater--  Costco and Sam's Club also has this feature. 

You can pick them up tomorrow and then you'll be done!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes