Things I Learned in Primary

Monday, January 17, 2011

My new calling at church is teaching the 5year olds. There are only four of them in my class, so needless to say, it is a comic routine in the making. They tell me things I'm rather certain their parents don't want anyone to know and they would be horrified if they heard repeated.

I'm not telling anyone, promise.

I am, however, going to tell you what I learned about myself yesterday during Primary Singing Time at Church: 

  1. My hands are gigantic and my finger nails are super short. 
  2. My nose is REALLY long. 
  3. My feet are the biggest feet they've ever seen, and would I please take off my shoes so they could see how big they really are?! 
  4.  The Holy Ghost lives in a Sunset.
  5. Is my husband smaller than me? Because I'm REALLY BIG. 
  6. Does this hurt? {pinch my hand} NO. Does this hurt? {pinch my hand again} NO. Does THIS hurt? {really hard pinch} Chinese Torture Artist in the making?!
  7. Those {pointing to my boobs} are big. They're bigger than their Mom's. 
  8. Why can't I take your nails off? My mom takes hers off. 
  9. Being really good at video games is the best talent anyone can ever have
  10. {takes my face in his hands} Can I Sit On Your Lap? Because I Love you. 

I do believe I have the best calling at church and I'm sort of excited to see what I learn next week!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes