I Have Your Heart, Mama?
Monday, March 07, 2011
Over the past several days, Moxie has been asking me" Mama? I have your heart?"
I know, right?
"Awww. That's so cute. You DO have my heart, girlie."
That response would make her mad and she would yell "No Mama! You're heart! I have it?"
I thought she was just being extra cute and adorable, using all her new big words. That is until this morning when I realized what it was she really meant:
Oh.
You want THAT heart.
Dang.
I don't want to give you THAT heart.
I know, right?
"Awww. That's so cute. You DO have my heart, girlie."
That response would make her mad and she would yell "No Mama! You're heart! I have it?"
I thought she was just being extra cute and adorable, using all her new big words. That is until this morning when I realized what it was she really meant:
You want THAT heart.
Dang.
I don't want to give you THAT heart.

















