A PET Peeve

Monday, April 25, 2011

I have a pet peeve.

Actually, it's one of many, but this one is pretty huge.

I am a pet owner. I only let my dog run around in MY backyard. Unless Moxie lets her out the front door, and then it turns into a comedy routine as we try and persuade her to come home.

She does her business in the backyard and I fully expect to scoop poop from MY dog in MY backyard. That's something that you sign up for when you get a pet.

However, I do not ever expect to find dog poop in my front yard. Mostly because Hello. My dog poops in MY backyard.

So, call me crazy if I freak out a little when I walk across my front yard and step in dog poop.

Don't mind me if I go a little postal when I see a dog squatting in my front yard.

I'm a good neighbor when it comes to my pet. I don't let her roam the neighborhood. If she starts barking, I holler at her to shut up or I actually bring her inside. I keep her on a leash when I walk her. She is generally seen and not heard.

I NEVER let my dog go poop on someone elses lawn. LIKE EVER. That's just rude. So, pardon me if I freak out a little when I find someone elses dog poop on my lawn.

How totally rude is that? Keep your dogs home to poop in your yards people. It's nasty to walk to the mailbox on the first warm day of the year-- BAREFOOT-- and step in dog poop.

It makes a person little cranky.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes