DOH!!
Sunday, October 23, 2005
Ok, so you may have noticed that I have yet again not posted anything for over 1 week. Well, this is because my computer was freaking out. Everytime I turned it on, the screen would go all sorts of funky colors. Then get all wavy and weird. So, I went 1 entire week, thinking that my computer was broken, AND NOT using it, or the internet! Whew! That was difficult!!
When I couldn't stand it anymore, I decided to "brave" the obnoxious display on the screen and check my email. Then, I had this bright idea... I wonder if the reason its wigging out is because something is unhooked. Now, according to my youngest sister, I have yet to join the 21st century. In idoit terms: I am a computer retard. I know, shocking! LOL!! Anyway, it took quite a lot of looking (not really sure what I was looking for, but I was diligently looking), had to use the handy dandy flashlight... but low and behold, what did I find? The monitor was unhooked! Yippe skippee! I can join the land of the living again!! I fiddled and faddled a bit, and got this thing up and running again! YE HAW!!! I did learn something interesting... what in the world did we EVER do with out the internet and google? Thing 1 would be doing her homework last week, and not know the answer, and want to google it... WOW!! How on earth did we ever survive without this handy dandy little thing we call the internet??
When I couldn't stand it anymore, I decided to "brave" the obnoxious display on the screen and check my email. Then, I had this bright idea... I wonder if the reason its wigging out is because something is unhooked. Now, according to my youngest sister, I have yet to join the 21st century. In idoit terms: I am a computer retard. I know, shocking! LOL!! Anyway, it took quite a lot of looking (not really sure what I was looking for, but I was diligently looking), had to use the handy dandy flashlight... but low and behold, what did I find? The monitor was unhooked! Yippe skippee! I can join the land of the living again!! I fiddled and faddled a bit, and got this thing up and running again! YE HAW!!! I did learn something interesting... what in the world did we EVER do with out the internet and google? Thing 1 would be doing her homework last week, and not know the answer, and want to google it... WOW!! How on earth did we ever survive without this handy dandy little thing we call the internet??

















