Friday, June 15, 2007

I got a bunch of amazon.com gift certificates for my birthday. I LOVE it when I get those... I actually get something for me with them. When I get money for my birthday, I NEVER spend it on something that I want... it's usually on the kids or fast food.
I love Amazon... it is so easy to see why or how people could become addicted to shopping online... its fun!
What ever did we do when we couldn't sit in the comfort of our own home and shop and buy stuff? Sheesh!
Anyway, I spent them today, and got me some good books coming my way!
I'm excited!!
And yes. That is the new Harry Potter book you see...
Boy. Do I have a great stash of books to read this summer or what??!











  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes