Monday, June 11, 2007

Would you like to hear the latest exploits of my "little Thelma and Louise?" I would like to say that it was Little Thelma that was helping Thing 3 to come up with her crazy ideas. But, alas, I can not. All of the crazy antics of Thelma & Louise are straight from the mind of Thing 3. I had this confirmed to me yesterday when I came home from a church meeting to Thing 3's head looking like it was soaking wet.
It wasn't wet.
It was greasy.
Yes.
Greasy.
Jefe had already washed her hair twice... but it was still greasy!
Greasy.
Lets get real people. Where on earth does she come up with these ideas?
I asked her what had happened. She said "Well. I decided that I wanted my hair to be pink."
Oh really? I said. Pink huh? "Yes Mama. Pink. So I took the Pink chapstick, and painted my hair pink."
Oohhhhhh. I see. That's actually chapstick in your hair... and that lovely fruity smell isn't my clean house!?
Right. OK.
Yes she really did take an entire tube of chapstick, and "painted" her entire head with it!! Makes perfect sense to me. Pink chapstick means that you would have pink hair right?!
In her book it does.
"Thing 3, help me help you. You have been coming up with some amazing ideas. Please tell Mommy all of your amazing ideas and I will help you execute them so that they have better results. We could have gotten this really cool hairspray that would turn your hair pink."
REALLY? Can we get it now?
Uhhh. No.

I hope and PRAY this is not indicative of what is coming for me in the years to come...
Holy crap if it is!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes