Latest Reads

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Fabulous fabulous fabulous fabulous book!!!!!
Oh. My. Goodness. I loved this book! There is very little dialogue in the book, but that is what makes it so astounding! The way he uses words to create a feeling. He gives you just enough information to create feelings, but doesn't go into detail... making the words more powerful! I loved this book. I just might have to re-read it. Do not let the summer end without reading The Road!

Ehh. Not my favorite. I never really got the whole point of the story. I suppose that is what happens when you translate a story that was written in German with parts in French into English. It was just OK. You could pass and not be missing anything.

Wow. I liked this one too. Good, quick fast read. It only has 183 pages... I finished it in an evening. It has a peculiar storytelling style. There is no conversation between characters... just the narrator telling the story. Don't pass it up just because of the title. Its good. The ending, I will admit, was puzzling at best... but not withstanding I still liked it!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes