Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I was watching the dog run around the backyard yesterday, and she had these weird white patches on her. I thought maybe Thing 3 had decided to pour her milk on the dog or something. I forgot all about it until last night when Boxer dog was laying on the floor next to me. I saw the white patches again. I felt it, thinking it would be all crusty or something.
Nope. Not crusty.
It was skin.
I sort of gasped, and Thing 3 looked at me and said: "It's ok Mama. I just gived Boxer dog a haircut."
Wow.
Yes you did.
Poor Boxer dog.
Maybe I shouldn't call her Louise or Thing 3 anymore... but "Dennis" .
Dennis the Menace would be more appropriate.
Sheesh. I hope we survive her antics.
I hope the DOG survives her antics!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes