Friday, June 29, 2007

"When Gary told me he had found Jesus, I thought, Yahoo! We're rich! But it turned out to be something different."
- Jack Handy

Here's my Random 10 Friday... Wanna play?

1. Walk Forever By My Side (Acoustic) - The Alarm
2. Firefly - Tony Bennett
3. Lips Of An Angel - Hinder
4. Loser - Beck
5. Watershed - Indigo Girls
6. With Or Without You - U2
7. You Will Be My Ain True Love - Alison Krauss (featuring Sting)
8. Somebody Told Me3 - The Killers
9. Cecilia - Simon & Garfunkel
10. I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You - Tom Waits

Bonus: Thank U - Alanis Morisette


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes