Thursday, July 26, 2007
I ended up taking Thing 2 to the Dr. When we walked back to our room, several of the nurses and Dr's said "Whoa! That is the best rash we've EVER seen!" Then Thing 2's Dr said "I do believe this is one of the worst cases of Hives I have seen in a long time!"
Well. That's us here in Crazyland! If we are going to do something, we do a knock-out job! Thing 2 has the award for the craziest aliments ever in our family! The worst case ever of hives, the worst broken leg ever from just jumping, the worst sinus infection ever (including the death breath), being hospitalized, and a poopy diaper that rivaled a decaying body (which we took him to the ER).
Seriously.
When this hive episode is over, I am thinking an award for Thing 2!
Any suggestions for the name of the award??
Well. That's us here in Crazyland! If we are going to do something, we do a knock-out job! Thing 2 has the award for the craziest aliments ever in our family! The worst case ever of hives, the worst broken leg ever from just jumping, the worst sinus infection ever (including the death breath), being hospitalized, and a poopy diaper that rivaled a decaying body (which we took him to the ER).
Seriously.
When this hive episode is over, I am thinking an award for Thing 2!
Any suggestions for the name of the award??

















