Tuesday, July 24, 2007
I finished it! I started reading Harry Potter this morning at like 9:45 and didn't stop until 8:30 tonight. I was shocked when I looked at the clock and it said 3:30pm. I hadn't moved in 6 hours. SIX HOURS PEOPLE! That, to me, is incredible! Usually when I read like that, I have these massive headaches. But, I was so engrossed with this book, that I seriously did not notice the passage of time. It was incredible. I was so slow getting the book read because, once I did get started, I knew that I wouldn't stop and once it was done that was it. The series would be finished. But, I will say that it was by far the best one she has done! I LOVED it! I really liked the way it ended and feel like everything had been explained. It was amazing! The emotion that the book was able to evoke was incredible! If you haven't read it yet, get going people! It is the best!!
I will not post any opinions here, because if you haven't read it yet, I don't want to ruin the book for you... so maybe in a month or so I will. I am going back and reading them all over again... from book 1 to the end. Thing 2 hasn't read them yet so we are reading them together. That will be fun to read them again with someone who has no knowledge of them except for the movies!
Oh how I love this series!
Just an FYI for those of you who are Harry lovers... J.K. Rowling will be on Dateline NBC Sunday night 6/7c
Check it out!
I will not post any opinions here, because if you haven't read it yet, I don't want to ruin the book for you... so maybe in a month or so I will. I am going back and reading them all over again... from book 1 to the end. Thing 2 hasn't read them yet so we are reading them together. That will be fun to read them again with someone who has no knowledge of them except for the movies!
Oh how I love this series!
Just an FYI for those of you who are Harry lovers... J.K. Rowling will be on Dateline NBC Sunday night 6/7c
Check it out!

















