Friday, July 20, 2007

I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas.
– Jack Handey



1. REHAB - Amy Winehouse (she is soo yummy! i just found her! )
2. Man In The Mirror - Michael Jackson ( ok. he was soo awesome b4 he got soo weird!)
3. Hairspray - Zac Efron (yes. he was in High School Musical) Original Soundtrack for Hairspray the Movie
4. If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keyes
5. Mockingbird - Ryan Adams
6. December 1963 [Oh, What A Night] - Jersey Boys Original Broadway Cast
7. I Don't Wanna Die Anymore - New Radicals
8. Life Is A Highway - Tom Cochrane (My own personal Theme Song... I don't care who sings it! Come on, everyone has one, whats yours?)
9. Dear Chicago - Ryan Adams
10. To The Workers of the Rockford River Valley Region - Sufjan Stevens (hey! i used to live there! ha! i just discovered this artist too... different but in a good way!)

Bonus: Ride - G. Love & Special Sauce

Sheesh. (do you think that i have enough of these) I guess i just had a lot to say about the music that came up all random like today... what are you guys listening too?


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes