Friday, July 06, 2007
The wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling.
- Paula Poundstone
1. These Are Days - 10,000 Maniacs
2. I Don't Wanna Die Anymore - New Radicals
3. Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
4. Idiot Boyfriend - Jimmy Fallon
5. It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.
6. Wild Bill Jones - Alison Krauss & Union Station
7. Car Wash - Rose Royce
8. Elizabeth, You Were Born To Play That Part - Ryan Adams
9. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
10. Home - Michael Buble
Bonus: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Paula Poundstone
1. These Are Days - 10,000 Maniacs
2. I Don't Wanna Die Anymore - New Radicals
3. Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
4. Idiot Boyfriend - Jimmy Fallon
5. It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.
6. Wild Bill Jones - Alison Krauss & Union Station
7. Car Wash - Rose Royce
8. Elizabeth, You Were Born To Play That Part - Ryan Adams
9. Everybody Hurts - R.E.M.
10. Home - Michael Buble
Bonus: Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol

















