Tuesday, October 02, 2007
544 posts.
That is how many times I have posted on this blog. I have had the blog for over 2 years now.
Two years... and 544 posts ... and 1,682 visitors.
This thing started out as something... I really don't know what. But, in the process of it all I have learned something. I learned that I LOVE to write and tell stories, and this process of writing and telling is cathartic. I learned that I LOVE to work on the computer. I knew nothing about operating a blog, or using the Internet really. I would sit down, for hours sometimes, at night after the kids were in bed and teach myself how to do this whole blog thing. I would surf other blogs and see what they had done. I had my "practice" blog that I would try things out on, then implement what I had taught myself on the "real" blog. It has been a total blast. It has been frustrating at times, but also at the same time exhilarating.
I still am not that good, but I am getting there. I think if I could really get into digital scrapbooking, then my blog would take on a whole new look. (check out my sisters blogs ima10cow and islandmom... now those are some eye candy blogs!)
I will get into digital scrapbooking... When I get a laptop that I can sit out with the family while I work. I really hate to be locked up in the dungeon of the office... away from everyone.
Anyway.
2 years people.
544 posts.
1,682 visitors.
Amazing. Simply amazing!
That is how many times I have posted on this blog. I have had the blog for over 2 years now.
Two years... and 544 posts ... and 1,682 visitors.
This thing started out as something... I really don't know what. But, in the process of it all I have learned something. I learned that I LOVE to write and tell stories, and this process of writing and telling is cathartic. I learned that I LOVE to work on the computer. I knew nothing about operating a blog, or using the Internet really. I would sit down, for hours sometimes, at night after the kids were in bed and teach myself how to do this whole blog thing. I would surf other blogs and see what they had done. I had my "practice" blog that I would try things out on, then implement what I had taught myself on the "real" blog. It has been a total blast. It has been frustrating at times, but also at the same time exhilarating.
I still am not that good, but I am getting there. I think if I could really get into digital scrapbooking, then my blog would take on a whole new look. (check out my sisters blogs ima10cow and islandmom... now those are some eye candy blogs!)
I will get into digital scrapbooking... When I get a laptop that I can sit out with the family while I work. I really hate to be locked up in the dungeon of the office... away from everyone.
Anyway.
2 years people.
544 posts.
1,682 visitors.
Amazing. Simply amazing!

















