Monday, October 15, 2007


Here is a question that I am seriously considering hiring the professionals to figure out for me.
I would shell out some serious bucks to get this one answered.
There could be 20 rolls of toilet paper sitting on the back of the toilet, and NO ONE will ever take the old roll off and put a new roll on. They will just open up roll after roll of T.P. until all 20 rolls have been partially used, and no roll will be on the toilet paper holder.
Why?
Why is this?
What is the aversion to putting the new roll of toilet paper on the toilet paper holder? I don't understand.
THATS WHAT IT IS FOR!
Seriously people. What is the deal with this??


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes