Wednesday, October 31, 2007
I was 12 when this video came out. I can remember staying up late to watch it, and being scared out of my wits! I slept in the basement, and there was this huge picture window I had to go past to get to my room. My sister and I would walk down the stairs stand there and get the courage up to run as fast as we possibly could all the way to the end of our hall to our rooms. All the time fearing that those scary yellow eyes from thriller would be staring at us through the window.
Thing 1 watched this video over and over and over until she had the dance memorized. Its hilarious to watch her do it. I have set this retarded goal to now learn it myself. Just so that the next time we have a youth activity, I can do the thriller dance. Nerdy? Yes. Do I care? No.
I seriously think this dance is freaking BRILLIANT! (O.K. I am totally letting you in on my dirty little secret... I DO like Michael Jackson. He is my guilty pleasure. He is a complete FREAK, but he is brilliant! So, shh! Don't let my skeleton out of the closet!)

















