A month of Gratitude...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I want to try a new thing. I have tried for years to do a month of gratitude, starting on November 1st; however, I always forget and don't remember until either the 15th or something, or I only remember until around the 15th.
SO, I am going to give it an honest effort this time around... Publishing it for the entire internet world to see. Maybe that will help me to be more cognizant? Who knows. Here are MY rules. You can make up your own rules, so don't bag on mine! I can be thankful for anything/anyone I want. Regardless of how silly or stupid it may seem. Its the gratitude that I'm after.
Anyway.
It's November first. Here is my first gratitude moment.

I am thankful for Ultrasounds... and being able to see cute little babies (even if Thing 1 thinks it has a giant head and looks weird). I am also thankful for being 75% sure what our baby is going to be!!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes