If you choose not to comment....

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"...that's fine - just be aware that I may die. Really. Because every person who reads without commenting kills off another little piece of my SOUL. I just wanted you to know. So you can, you know, have a clear conscience at my funeral. Which might be soon. No pressure though." - navel gazing at its finest

I borrowed this from a blog that I like to read on a regular basis. When I read this, I was all AMEN SISTAH! AMEN!
So. Really people. Do you want my death on your head???
Just kidding. Not really. OK. I am. not really. Just kidding.

This same blog author also did a post recently about being a little over the top about checking her comments. I sat and laughed as I read that post because that is SO me. I will write something that I find humorous, and then proceed to call Jefe and ask him to read the blog. Then my sisters, and casually ask if they have checked my blog lately. That's code for "please look and tell me just how totally funny you think I am!
Seriously.
I am
MAJOR O.C.D. about checking my stats... how many people have looked at my blog today? (not very many since I don't have it linked to my name, or have my blogger profile up... But, you never know. A miracle may happen and people may become clairvoyant and just KNOW that I have a blog and what it's address is...)
The thing is... I am also a total and complete freak about who I let look at my blog. I have photos up of my cute Things, and I totally do not want some weird freak in like Germany or Singapore looking at my cute Things! So, even though I KNOW there are only like 5 of you that look at my blog, I am still a total freaker about checking my my stats and my comments,
(which are always a big fat ZERO) just to see if anyone has become clairvoyant, you know??
Not that I am complaining or anything
(OK I am) This blog is my version of therapy. It's cheaper, and more convenient... and I don't have to lie on that stupid couch or look at dumb ink blots!



  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes