Month of Gratitude - day 12
Monday, November 12, 2007
Today I am very simple. I am grateful for my eyes. I had to drive Thing 1 to school this morning and saw a beautiful sight on my way there. There was fog this morning and it had settled on the pond near the junior high. Oh how I wished that I had my camera with me, but alas, I am not that prepared. I hurried home, got my camera and hurried back up to the pond. The fog was gone, but this is what I was able to see.


How beautiful is that? So, today I am thankful for my eyes. And well, my ears too. The birds were singing like crazy there at the pond... so yeah. It was a great morning.


How beautiful is that? So, today I am thankful for my eyes. And well, my ears too. The birds were singing like crazy there at the pond... so yeah. It was a great morning.

















