Friday, November 16, 2007
"I live in my own world, and every one knows me there." - a bumper sticker I saw this morning
AMEN!!!
And, should we say further, you don't have a passport to enter? Naw... I won't be that mean! ;P
It's random 10 Friday again. The last Friday before the rush of holiday shopping is upon us. Next Friday will be BLACK FRIDAY!! Scary! So, enjoy this last Random 10 Friday that has no Christmas music in it... the last Random 10 before all the madness begins!
1. Rip Off - Ryan Adams
2. Mr. Curiosity - Jason Mraz
3. I'm Gonna Find You Another - John Mayer
4. Everything's Not Lost (Live) - Coldplay
5. So Damn Lucky (Live) - Dave Matthews
6. 19 Somthin' - Mark Wills
7. Dancin' - Chris Isaak
8. This Time - Starsailor
9. It's Not Over - Daughtry
10. This Is A Call - Foo Fighters
Bonus: Angel of Harlem - U2
AMEN!!!
And, should we say further, you don't have a passport to enter? Naw... I won't be that mean! ;P
It's random 10 Friday again. The last Friday before the rush of holiday shopping is upon us. Next Friday will be BLACK FRIDAY!! Scary! So, enjoy this last Random 10 Friday that has no Christmas music in it... the last Random 10 before all the madness begins!
1. Rip Off - Ryan Adams
2. Mr. Curiosity - Jason Mraz
3. I'm Gonna Find You Another - John Mayer
4. Everything's Not Lost (Live) - Coldplay
5. So Damn Lucky (Live) - Dave Matthews
6. 19 Somthin' - Mark Wills
7. Dancin' - Chris Isaak
8. This Time - Starsailor
9. It's Not Over - Daughtry
10. This Is A Call - Foo Fighters
Bonus: Angel of Harlem - U2

















