Gratitude #24

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I'm grateful today that we were able to go see the lights on Temple Square tonight (along with every other person in the entire state) and get ourselves in a festive mood.
Every year when we go, I forget just how beautiful it is, and am always surprised by the beauty of the Reflecting pool.
You can see the temple and the lights reflecting off the water and there are tons of little candles floating in the pool... its stunning.
So, tonight, I am grateful that I could take the Things to see this beautiful sight!
I think, actually, that they were more excited to go up to Jefe's office and drink hot chocolate than they were at seeing the lights. It was quite the sight from up in his office, looking down on the lights. What a fun tradition!




  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes