Gratitude #26
Monday, November 26, 2007
My house is decorated.
I know.
Shock.
There are still a few boxes of things that I can't find... but Jefe and the kids did the tree, and I got the nativities out and all the other paraphernalia and have attempted to get the house decorated. I think it looks good. It feels good, and I know that the kids (more specifically Thing 3) are ecstatic that I have finally gotten my act together enough to get this task done.
Here is something that I have realized. I hate to decorate. That's why my house is so plain.
I wish that I could just click on my mouse, and drop and drag where I want all my decorations to be. And then, when its time to put them all away, all I had to do was hit ctrl/alt/delete and everything would be back just the way its supposed to. I hate decorating and I really hate having to put it all away. If someone would invent something like that... I would SO buy it!
Anyway.
I am thankful that my house is decorated for Christmas...
Christmas is in the air and its getting exciting around here!
I know.
Shock.
There are still a few boxes of things that I can't find... but Jefe and the kids did the tree, and I got the nativities out and all the other paraphernalia and have attempted to get the house decorated. I think it looks good. It feels good, and I know that the kids (more specifically Thing 3) are ecstatic that I have finally gotten my act together enough to get this task done.
Here is something that I have realized. I hate to decorate. That's why my house is so plain.
I wish that I could just click on my mouse, and drop and drag where I want all my decorations to be. And then, when its time to put them all away, all I had to do was hit ctrl/alt/delete and everything would be back just the way its supposed to. I hate decorating and I really hate having to put it all away. If someone would invent something like that... I would SO buy it!
Anyway.
I am thankful that my house is decorated for Christmas...
Christmas is in the air and its getting exciting around here!

















