DISCLAIMER!!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

O.K. I got a a couple of emails asking if I REALLY used illegal substances. (refering to my previous post about the "good stuff")
Uhhh. NNNNNOOOOOOO!
I mean, come on people! I NEVER have used illegal drugs, nor do I plan on ever using illegal drugs. I was merely referring to the wonderful medical advancements that have been made to make our trips to the Doctors, Dentists, hospitals, delivering of babies, surgeries, ER visits, sicknesses etc. more pleasant... or at least 'doable'.
So, that is my disclaimer. I am not admitting to being a junkie or a crack-head. (although sometimes I wonder if I am on crack with the stuff that I agree to do... but not really. Really. No, not really, I'm kidding.... I digress again.)
All I am admitting to is being a person who is thankful for the medical/pharmaceutical advancements our society has made. Because of those advancements, I do not have to be tied to a table when I get a cavity filled. Hence being grateful for "the good stuff".


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes