Friday, November 09, 2007
"No matter how rich you become, how famous or powerful, when you die the size of your funeral will still pretty much depend on the weather." - Michael Pritchard
Oh how I love Random 1o Fridays. For many reasons... because its Friday. Because I live my life in a soundtrack and like to punctuate moments with songs. Nerdy. I know. But, its the truth. I love Random 10 Friday. Won't you come out and play with me??
1. While You Loved Me - Rascal Flatts
2. Two Hearts - Ryan Adams
3. Crush (Live @ Radio City) - Dave Matthews/ Tim Reynolds
4. Why Georgia - John Mayer
5. You Can Bring Me Flowers - Ray LaMontagne
6. (You're) Timeless To Me - Hairspray Original Broadway Cast
7. River Flows In You - Yiruma
8. You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
9. Parachutes - Coldplay
10. Chaos - Mute Math
Bonus: You Are The Queen - Br549 *yes i am!*
Oh how I love Random 1o Fridays. For many reasons... because its Friday. Because I live my life in a soundtrack and like to punctuate moments with songs. Nerdy. I know. But, its the truth. I love Random 10 Friday. Won't you come out and play with me??
1. While You Loved Me - Rascal Flatts
2. Two Hearts - Ryan Adams
3. Crush (Live @ Radio City) - Dave Matthews/ Tim Reynolds
4. Why Georgia - John Mayer
5. You Can Bring Me Flowers - Ray LaMontagne
6. (You're) Timeless To Me - Hairspray Original Broadway Cast
7. River Flows In You - Yiruma
8. You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
9. Parachutes - Coldplay
10. Chaos - Mute Math
Bonus: You Are The Queen - Br549 *yes i am!*

















