Friday, November 16, 2007
This is what I'm making today. Its $99 bucks online, but I found a metal tree at Target for $12 and then I will just run to good ole' Hobby Lobby and buy some tags. I'm going to put it on my kitchen table and at dinner, each night, have everyone write stuff they are thankful for, then on Turkey day, we can read them aloud. Too bad I didn't find this idea earlier, so we could have lots of stuff to read! But, as I was reading about the tree pictured above, they said that they keep theirs up year round... and periodically pull them off to read then start over. I think that's what I am going to do. It's a good idea for me AND the kids to remember our blessings so that we don't get that pity party going on, or the poor picked on me syndrome.What do you think??

















