Tuesday, October 02, 2007
This is what I heard at dinner time tonight:
"I want salad, JUST salad."
"I want a meat, mustard, mayo sandwich, with lettuce."
"I want mashed potatoes and gravy only please."
Ummm.
When did my kitchen become a cafe??
I guess I should just change my name to Cindy..
Then at every meal I can say: "Hi. My name is Cindy, can I take your order?"
Here is the sad part of that whole conversation: They actually got what they ordered!!
"I want salad, JUST salad."
"I want a meat, mustard, mayo sandwich, with lettuce."
"I want mashed potatoes and gravy only please."
Ummm.
When did my kitchen become a cafe??
I guess I should just change my name to Cindy..
Then at every meal I can say: "Hi. My name is Cindy, can I take your order?"
Here is the sad part of that whole conversation: They actually got what they ordered!!

















