Friday, December 21, 2007

"Any messages? Yeah, Santa called and told me I'd have to buy my own cheap perfume this year because you're skipping Christmas." - Christmas with the Kranks

Well people. It's the last Random 10 Friday before Christmas. Can you believe it? We got the last of the little stuff today. You know. The stocking stuffers, and the things that your kids magically decided to ask Santa for that you have never even heard of...
Like a snowball maker. A Snowball maker people. I mean, seriously. Do they even have those? I thought that was called your 2 hands... but Thing 3 is DYING for a snowball maker. When I asked her what she was going to do with a snowball maker. She looked at me, rolled her eyes, sighed rather loudly and said: "Throw snowballs at Thing 2. Duuuhhhhhh!"
Oh. Right. Makes perfect sense!
After calling a couple dozen places, and Jefe actually looking in several (read: over a dozen) places (including one that sells very nice looking glass bongs, and they wouldn't let Jefe look in their phone book, but he could use their computers to surf the internet?! ) he found a flippin' snowball maker.
FOR.REAL.
A snowball maker. They make them, and we have them in our hot, sweaty little hands!
Jefe is the damn pater familias!
Hallelujah!
Praise Allah!
Pass the eggnog!
We are done. Through. Complete. Finished. Fini.
Whew.
I can breathe. Sort of. Tonight is the marathon wrapping session, while we watch The Christmas Vacation (my very favorite movie, just because of THIS line in it... and I SO want to memorize it!) . Then tomorrow is the whole taking the children to the store to let them pick out presents for us parental units. I am excited about this Christmas. It has been fun planning the gifts, getting the gifts, putting the gifts under the tree... the kids will be soo excited when Jefe opens HIS Christmas present. Because, even though it was purchased for Jefe, it is really for them. Too fun!
So,Yes.
We are excited!

1. Last Christmas - Ashley Tisdale (go high school musical!)
2. Ay, Ay, Ay It's Christmas Time - Ricky Martin
3. Winter Wonderland - Eurythmics
4. Last Christmas - Wham!
5. Do You Hear What I Hear? - Whitney Houston
6. Carol of the Bells - Barenaked Ladies
7. Silent Night - Boyz II Men
8. Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer - Jewel
9. Don't Save It All For Christmas Day - Clay Aiken
10. Here We Come A-Wassailing - John Rutter

Bonus: Mele Kalikimaka - Bing Crosby


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes