Saturday, December 01, 2007
I came home from choir one morning, and saw the blinds on the office window sort of looking, well, a little townie.O.K. A lot townie. I mean, Seriously. How on earth did THAT happen? I just couldn't understand it. A hole in the middle of the blinds? How?
I probably should have run out right then and there and got new blinds. But I didn't. And now, I never remember to pick them up.
I was continually stumped as to how that hole appeared in the blinds... until this past week, that is. I came home from shopping with Jefe last weekend, and saw this:
Now I understand.There is a window seat in the office, and the dog likes to lay there and bask in the sun while watching the world pass by. Where that hole is - is the exact height that she is when she is sitting there watching and basking. I guess when I forget to open the blinds, like in the mornings before Choir, it just really stresses her out.
Enough to eat 3 of my blinds?
I guess so.
Dumb dog.

She is totally dumb. But, she is also so cute. I mean, how do you resist a dumb dog peering out the 2ND story window like THAT just so that she can try and figure out what the neighbors freaking dog is barking at (and has been barking at since 6:10am this morning... but that is another post for another time that will involve pellet guns and lots of yelping). She runs from each window back and forth... freaking out because she just doesn't see what it is that is causing this dog so much stress that it would be barking THIS FREAKING LONG!!!I mean, seriously. She is dumb... she ate the blinds. But sometimes I forget just how brain dead she really is, because she is so dang cute!

















