Friday, December 07, 2007

"Hey, if any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here, tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people, and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him strait in the eye and tell him: what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, bloodsucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey bleep he is! Hallelujah! Holy bleep! Where's the Tylenol?" - National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

If you want to hear that little quote, click HERE, and laugh! I think that is probably my favorite line from that movie... swears and all!
That's what I'm going to be watching tonight to feel some Christmas Cheer... what are you going to be viewing??


1. Mama Will Provide - Once On This Island Original Broadway Cast
2. Winter - Tori Amos (yumm!!)
3. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
4. You Can Bring Me Flowers - Ray LaMontagne
5. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear - MercyMe
6. Santa Baby - Madonna
7. Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer - The Temptations
8. Boogie Woogie Santa Claus - The Christmas Jug Band
9. The Christmas Song - The Dave Matthews Band
10. Shadowboxer - Fiona Apple

Bonus: I'll Be Home For Christmas - Elvis Presley


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes