Thursday, December 27, 2007



The kids & Jefe roller blading last night. It was So.Freaking.Cold. And, they were having a total blast! Thing 2 was pulling Thing 1 along on her skates. Thing 3 is still trying to get the hang of it... she tries to skate like one would walk. She'll get it...eventually. We are going to take them to an indoor staking rink tonight. It's only $1.00 to skate there on Thursday's. So, that will be a much warmer environment for them to try and get the hang of this whole roller blading deal. I am glad we got these! Its been a fun day! They have been playing the Wii all day... any other gaming device and I think I would be freaking out about. But, this thing requires them to be active! I love it! Its fun to see Thing 2 running out of the play room, huffing and puffing, needing a drink cause he is exercising so hard! It's awesome! The other thing I love is the fact that Thing 3 can actually play this! All the other gaming devices we have (xbox, gamecube etc) she has a very difficult time playing. Thing one is perfect for her! I finally broke down, and sent Jefe out to get me cold medicine. I hate to take that stuff, cause I hate the way it makes me feel. But, I was desperate! I took some, drank almost an entire container of OJ, and slept like a baby! I was up at the crack of dawn this morning... and I actually feel a little better. We will see what happens as the day progresses on!
Happy holidays!

















