Friday, March 31, 2006

Music hath the charm to soothe a savage beast, but I'd try a revolver first. - Josh Billings

Here are my songs for Random 10 Friday.
Just a refresher as to how to play-- You hit play on your I-tunes, or rhapsody, or Yahoo launch or your MP3 player, or whatever it is that you use to listen to your tunes on. Then you see what songs come up--- all random of course. You write them down, and don't cheat cause you are embarrassed about what songs pops up! That's half the fun to be able to razz you about what you have on your MP3 players!!

It's fun! You should play!!


1. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
2. Better Days - Goo Goo Dolls
3. Ever The Same - Rob Thomas
4. Savin' Me - Nickleback
5. The River - Live
6. Blind - Lifehouse
7. Better Way - Ben Harper
8. Who says You Can't Go Home?
- Bon Jovi & Jennifer Nettles
9. Talk - Coldplay
10. Upside Down - Jack Johnson

Bonus: What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong **

I love the words in this song! "And I said to myself, what a wonderful life!"
I want to put that on my wall in my kitchen! I know that it is actually 'world' in the song, but I think 'life' fits better.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes