My Confession

Saturday, March 11, 2006

I have a confession.
I am embarrassed to even admit it.
Once I do, then I will be mocked for forever!
I am serious!
I have mocked everyone who I have seen wearing Gaucho pants...
You remember those pants from the 1970's...
the ones that flare and only go about mid-calf?

Yup.
I have been mocking them big time...
Especially when I have seen people wearing them with boots...

Well, my sister and I decided today to try some on.
Just so that we could mock them even more.
When my sister came out, I promptly said : "Ewww! I hate them!"
She then promptly recited a line from the movie "Never Been Kissed" with Drew Barrymore. You know, Drew is called "Josie Grossy!"
Anyway... The part she starts reciting is when her brother asks her if she is wearing pants or a skirt. And she says "Their Gauchos! I got them on sale!"


I started laughing so hard, that I had tears!
But, then something strange started happening.
The longer Baby sis kept those dang things on, the cuter they got.
I am not kidding. They kept getting more and more cute.
I was dumbfounded. That made us laugh even harder.
So, I HAD to try them on.
I'm dying if I'm lying...
They looked cute on ME too! AND they made me look skinny! Bonus!!
And Holy Cow--- They were freaking comfortable!!

I know. I know. I know!!
Nerd-o-rama!
I am embarrassed to say it out loud.
I want some gauchos.
There.
I said it.
I want some gauchos.

I will trade my sweats in for the gauchos.

Gauchos.

What a retarded name.
Gauchos.

But, I want some.
Now, I need to go hide my head in shame!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes