Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Oh Man!!
Those dang little poop monsters are back!!!
Oh the unjustice of it!
People sending their dogs to my yard to poop.
I watched the neighbor let the dog out, the dog promptly ran to my yard,
took a big ole crap, then the lady called her dog home.
Ugh!
I have this neighbor.
He is huge.
He is a hawaiian.
He is funny.
He hates the poop monsters too.
I heard through the magic neighborhood grapevine, that he collects the poop monsters crap, and delievers it to their owners.
Or, he leaves it on their porch.
I told Jefe I was going to do that...
But he reminded me that I am a small white girl.
Not really all that intimidating...
Dang!
Those dang little poop monsters are back!!!
Oh the unjustice of it!
People sending their dogs to my yard to poop.
I watched the neighbor let the dog out, the dog promptly ran to my yard,
took a big ole crap, then the lady called her dog home.
Ugh!
I have this neighbor.
He is huge.
He is a hawaiian.
He is funny.
He hates the poop monsters too.
I heard through the magic neighborhood grapevine, that he collects the poop monsters crap, and delievers it to their owners.
Or, he leaves it on their porch.
I told Jefe I was going to do that...
But he reminded me that I am a small white girl.
Not really all that intimidating...
Dang!

















