Friday, March 24, 2006
T.R.O.U.B.L.E.!!!
That is what I am in...
GREAT BIG TROUBLE!!!
With a capital T and rhymes with bubble...
TROUBLE!
you know how I got duped into taking that gross fridge?
Well, now I can't find anyone to take it.
For real.
I have a hillbilly fridge in my garage, and I can't get rid of it.
My car has to be parked outside because of the nasty fridge.
What on earth am I going to do with it??
No one wants it.
There is no Goodwill here.
No Salvation Army.
Nothing.
I am stumped as to what I am going to do with this nasty, gross fridge.
I really want to park my car in the garage... Not a fridge!
That is what I am in...
GREAT BIG TROUBLE!!!
With a capital T and rhymes with bubble...
TROUBLE!
you know how I got duped into taking that gross fridge?
Well, now I can't find anyone to take it.
For real.
I have a hillbilly fridge in my garage, and I can't get rid of it.
My car has to be parked outside because of the nasty fridge.
What on earth am I going to do with it??
No one wants it.
There is no Goodwill here.
No Salvation Army.
Nothing.
I am stumped as to what I am going to do with this nasty, gross fridge.
I really want to park my car in the garage... Not a fridge!

















