Sunday, March 12, 2006
Someday, I KNOW that I will appreciate how strong willed Thing 3 has become.
She will have no problem what so ever telling people what she thinks.
She won't let people bully her into doing things that she doesn't want to do, or knows that she shouldn't do.
Someday.
Not today.
I asked her ever so nicely this afternoon to take her clothes and put them in her bedroom.
She looked at me, put her hand up and said, while waving her hand, "Umm. Absolutely Not."
And then continued on dancing and singing.
It took me by surprise, and I had to really keep myself from laughing.
Even though she is a big stinker sometimes, she can be so stinking' cute!
"Ummm. Absolutely Not."
What a cute little stinker!
She will have no problem what so ever telling people what she thinks.
She won't let people bully her into doing things that she doesn't want to do, or knows that she shouldn't do.
Someday.
Not today.
I asked her ever so nicely this afternoon to take her clothes and put them in her bedroom.
She looked at me, put her hand up and said, while waving her hand, "Umm. Absolutely Not."
And then continued on dancing and singing.
It took me by surprise, and I had to really keep myself from laughing.
Even though she is a big stinker sometimes, she can be so stinking' cute!
"Ummm. Absolutely Not."
What a cute little stinker!

















