Friday, March 31, 2006

I hate my freaking local phone company!!!

Every time I pay my phone bill, it feels like I am being violated!!
Raped, actually is a better word!
I hate my phone company...
Every time I even start to think about it, my blood seriously starts to boil!!I am dangerously close to either a heart attack or a brain aneurysm...
It ticks me off THAT bad!
ARGH!
I haven't had this much animosity toward a company since I lived in Illinois. I was with Ameritech, but they also sucked.
BIG TIME.
When I was able to switch to "The Neighborhood" I quit having urges to go postal on everyone when I opened my phone bill.

I tried to give the local company a try...
But they completly SUCK!!
I mean, any company that will let some third party charge you for things, and not even ask...crooks, crooks, crooks!
They (the thieving phone company) completely mis-represented themselves when I signed up. My phone bill was NEVER what they said that it would be.I hate surprises when it comes to money... Especially when they are over $30 dollars off... That means that someone wasn't being honest with me. My bill changed every stinking' month.Why?They could never give me a reasonable explanation. I wanted to change the due date of the bill to the middle of the month, but crappy local company said that was no way possible.
Huh.
New awesome company had NO problem what so ever giving me the due date that I wanted.

So, I switched.
I have NO loyalty!!
None.
Zippo.
Zilch.

Except to a company that gives me EXACTLY what I ask for.
Then I turn into one of those obnoxious Amway type people.
"This will change your life if you will just give it a try".

So, take that!
Stupid phone company!

Bah-hahahahahahah!
As if they really care!


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes