Saturday, April 01, 2006


I am a "24" addict.
There.
I said it.
No more being in the closet.
I am a 24 addict.
For Real.

How I ever went this long without discovering this show will be the million dollar question.
But, I did.

Jefe brought home 2 discs with 3 episodes on each disc last night...
We stayed up ALL night watching it.
Yes.
I am freaking tired now.
But, it is an AMAZING show.

It is like watching a car wreck.
You know you don't want to see it, but you just can't help yourself... you HAVE to keep looking.

And, I am SOO excited that we have 4 seasons to watch on disc.
And just when we get those done, season 5 will be out!!
Watching it on disc is totally the way to go when watching a T.V. show.
No silly commercials to stress you out!

The official web site for 24 plays the soundtrack, or at least some songs from it.
Just an FYI

Click here to get a synopsis of 24...


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes