Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thing 3 decided in the middle of the night that she wanted to have a party...
She pops right up into our bed and starts jabbering away about a game.
A hiccup game to be precise.
I have no clue what a hiccup game is, but she really wanted one, and she wanted Thing 2 to have one so that they could play it together.
From that point on, she talked NON-STOP ... for over one hour.
No joke.
Non-stop.
She was all over the board too.
Games.
Playing outside.
Swinging on the swings.
Playing with dumb boxer dog.
Singing songs to me.
Swinging on the swings some more.
Showing me where all her words were coming from, after I asked her where she was getting them... She opened her mouth and said : "See?! Right here! Here's my words!"

It was actually really funny, and everytime I would start to laugh, she would get really mad and tell me to quit laughing at her.
That's when Jefe went to sleep on the couch.
I just listened, but after an hour, I was wide awake, so I started to talk back to her.
That's when she decided that she was done.
She plops down on the pillow, and says: "Quit talking. I'm trying to sleep!"
And promptly goes back to sleep.
Uh, ok.
I wish I could turn it on and off that quick!

At first I was annoyed.
But then I started telling myself that I better remember everything that she was telling me... Cause it was freaking cute!
What a fun memory.
I just wish that I could remember all the funny things that she was telling me.


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes