Thursday, April 20, 2006

Today is a babysitting day.
Babysitting the worker boy who is re-doing the shower in the master bath.
Actually, its bug the worker boy day.
I have been up there asking all sorts of questions...
I am sure he is sick of me!
This is after about 5 hours of the worker boy working. It looks a little bit better... Only just a little. We are getting a new shower, and then we will have to get us a new floor. I think tile is the way we are leaning right now. We will have to see. It will be good to re-claim this space! I feel as though the house is coming together... Finally! The front yard is actually starting to look like a yard. I think that by the end of April we should have most of the front landscaping done... Except for that weird parking strip on the complete opposite side of the house. But that's ok. All we have is time. There is no hurry.Anyway.
This is what I have been doing today. Babysitting the worker boy. I decided to brown nose him, and went and bought him a double cheese burger meal from McDee's. We will have to see if that "inspires" him to do a hum-dinger of job or what. A little brown nosing never hurt anyone! Jefe says that I just need to bat those big brown eyes--- but I also think FOOD helps. Sometimes even more!

















