Friday, April 07, 2006
I'm back!
I'm back!
Ya-hoo!
I'm back!
I was trying to stick it to the man, but the man stuck it to me!
Remember the temper tantrum that I threw about my local phone company?
I hate them so much that I switched companies.
Well, they showed me.
When I switched phone companies, they took away my internet service.
Jerks.
I was disconnected from the world!!
How was I going to survive?
How was Thing 3 going to do her state report?
Yikes!
I don't know how we all survived the world without email and google.
Google.
It is the source of all knowledge.
If you don't know how to do something, like, oh, say long division...
Just ask google.
It knows everything.
Even long division.
Anyway...
I am back up, running and connected with life again.
Whew.
That was a LONG 2 days!
I'm back!
Ya-hoo!
I'm back!
I was trying to stick it to the man, but the man stuck it to me!
Remember the temper tantrum that I threw about my local phone company?
I hate them so much that I switched companies.
Well, they showed me.
When I switched phone companies, they took away my internet service.
Jerks.
I was disconnected from the world!!
How was I going to survive?
How was Thing 3 going to do her state report?
Yikes!
I don't know how we all survived the world without email and google.
Google.
It is the source of all knowledge.
If you don't know how to do something, like, oh, say long division...
Just ask google.
It knows everything.
Even long division.
Anyway...
I am back up, running and connected with life again.
Whew.
That was a LONG 2 days!

















