Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!
This is our Easter Egg hunt with the family yesterday!! It was great little get together. I really enjoyed it!
The weather couldn't decide if it wanted to be sunny or rainy. I think that if you look closely in the photo of anonymous nephew running, you can see the rain. It was great fun to watch the kids get so excited!! They look awesome in their Easter duds...
One of my favorite photos is of anonymous baby sister running with Thing 3 trying to get all the eggs... that cracked me up! She is soo competitive!
There is also one of Thing 3 off in the distance, and if you really look closely, you can see that she is falling--- Head first! It was hilarious! She jumped up yelling "I'm ok!" and kept on going!

Good day, with lots of candy...
Just what we need!
More sugar!








  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes