Monday, April 16, 2007
I came downstairs into the family room this morning and found quite the sight.
Thing 3 was watching a Care Bears Movie, laying in the bed that she made on the floor with probably every single blanket she could get her hands on. She was happily sipping her cup of OJ, laying there in her bed, watching some T.V. and typing on a keyboard... That wasn't connected to anything. I asked her what she was doing, and she looked at me as if I had grown 2 heads and said: "Uhhh. Checkin' my email. Duh."
Thing 3 was watching a Care Bears Movie, laying in the bed that she made on the floor with probably every single blanket she could get her hands on. She was happily sipping her cup of OJ, laying there in her bed, watching some T.V. and typing on a keyboard... That wasn't connected to anything. I asked her what she was doing, and she looked at me as if I had grown 2 heads and said: "Uhhh. Checkin' my email. Duh."

















