Wednesday, April 18, 2007
I changed the tunes on my little player...
Its spring--- despite the intense rain that is falling right now---
I thought some happy tunes would be appropriate. Most of these tunes have sunny, happy memories attached to them... Or they just plain make me want to bounce, and dance!
The Things reported to Jefe that when I hear music I can't hold still, that I am constantly moving. AND further, that during our little Elementary school choir practice I am always dancing, and that is sooooo embarrassing!!
Well. This is true. I admit to it. I've been caught dancing in the street...
I am sorry. I can't help myself. Sometimes. No all the time. I feel like dancing.
Is that so terrible? I guess it is when, according to Jefe, I dance like Elaine on Seinfield.
Click HERE Or HERE to see her dance...
I'm sorry Things. Your mom is a big geek and loves to dance when clearly she should'nt be dancing. I just can't help it, nor can I stop.
Anyway.
It may not be pretty, but I like it!
So, click on those tunes and jam people. Life is too short to just sit there!!
Its spring--- despite the intense rain that is falling right now---
I thought some happy tunes would be appropriate. Most of these tunes have sunny, happy memories attached to them... Or they just plain make me want to bounce, and dance!
The Things reported to Jefe that when I hear music I can't hold still, that I am constantly moving. AND further, that during our little Elementary school choir practice I am always dancing, and that is sooooo embarrassing!!
Well. This is true. I admit to it. I've been caught dancing in the street...
I am sorry. I can't help myself. Sometimes. No all the time. I feel like dancing.
Is that so terrible? I guess it is when, according to Jefe, I dance like Elaine on Seinfield.
Click HERE Or HERE to see her dance...I'm sorry Things. Your mom is a big geek and loves to dance when clearly she should'nt be dancing. I just can't help it, nor can I stop.
Anyway.
It may not be pretty, but I like it!
So, click on those tunes and jam people. Life is too short to just sit there!!

















