Friday, April 06, 2007

Tonight my entire family-- Sisters, husbands, parents, kids everyone (except the dog, much to my horror!) got our family photos taken. The first time in 5 years that we were able to do that! I think that we will have some awesome photos. Islandmom arranged with one of her scrapbook buddies, who has a photography business to come and do our photos... I think that the photos are going to be AWESOME!! I am soo excited to get them back! We did an entire family shoot with all 20+ of us, then just my parents and my sisters, then individual families, then all the grandkiddies. I am excited, and once I get them, I will post them here! The Photographer did a fabulous job... she was even able to get our stubborn little Thing 3 to smile! Amazing!
Anyway. It was fun to get our photos taken and to see all the kids running around playing. Afterwards, we went out to dinner and got Pizza. We went to a place I haven't been to in about 20 years... seriously! Yummy yummy pizza! I had forgotten how awesome it is! It was fun to look around the room, and see all the cousins laughing, talking and stuffing their faces. All of us together, eating. I think that will be what its like in heaven! Sitting around, laughing, talking, and of course eating! What better way to spend eternity?
Anyway. What a great night! And a great way to end a great week! It was fun to have everyone here. I wish that we all lived by each other. So we could sit around and scrapbook all day, and eat and talk and laugh! And the cousins could run around screaming and yelling and playing all day long... together.
Oh well.
Thanks girls! I had a fab. time!
xoxo


  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes