Friday, April 27, 2007
Yesterday a local dairy farm was bringing around free samples of their milk, and trying to get you to sign-up with them to be your "milk man". I'm all for free samples, so I let them give me a gallon of milk. Whats the harm in trying, right?
Well, I was pouring the milk for the kids to drink with dinner last night and Thing 1 was asking all sorts of questions... "Why is the milk in these weird containers? Where did it come from? How fresh is it?"... yada, yada, yada... Thing 3 was shoveling her food in so fast, I didn't think she was even paying attention until she dropped her fork, looking all shocked and sort of yells "Are you kidding me? This milk is from a REAL cow? No way!" Yup! A real cow! She was stunned, and started mumbling "Wow. This milk is from a real a cow. A real LIVE cow! It tastes so good!" Then, she drank 2 adult size portions of that milk that is from a cow. She LOVED it.
Huh.
I guess I should have told her milk came from a cow a long time ago!
Oh. BTW, we signed up for the milk service. How could I not, with Thing 3's enthusiastic response??
Well, I was pouring the milk for the kids to drink with dinner last night and Thing 1 was asking all sorts of questions... "Why is the milk in these weird containers? Where did it come from? How fresh is it?"... yada, yada, yada... Thing 3 was shoveling her food in so fast, I didn't think she was even paying attention until she dropped her fork, looking all shocked and sort of yells "Are you kidding me? This milk is from a REAL cow? No way!" Yup! A real cow! She was stunned, and started mumbling "Wow. This milk is from a real a cow. A real LIVE cow! It tastes so good!" Then, she drank 2 adult size portions of that milk that is from a cow. She LOVED it.
Huh.
I guess I should have told her milk came from a cow a long time ago!
Oh. BTW, we signed up for the milk service. How could I not, with Thing 3's enthusiastic response??

















